LPG Filler Gun & Hose Plus Adapters
- Brand: SCG Valves
- Product Code: FGKIT-PAC
- Availability: In Stock
- Sku: FGKIT-PAC
LPG Filler Gun & Hose, comes with 3/8 camper, Primus cylinder Adapters, and Automotive 1 3/4" Acme filler adapter.
This kit is suited to refilling of standard gas bottle fittings found in 45kg Domestic, 9kg, 4kg, 2kg barbecue gas bottles.
This Kit is used in conjunction with a standard large BBQ gas bottle POL fitting. It is used to refill/decant LPG from a gas bottle to a car thru the normal fill point. Great for break downs for cars only running LPG, no need to call a tow truck just hook fill gun to the LIQUID WITHDRAWAL gas bottle and connect to the car until pressure is balanced. The tanks will only equalize pressure. Then you should have enough to drive to the service station to refuel.
- Safety, there is an excess flow valve in stalled to stop the gas flow if the inlet fitting is broken of in use.
- Safety, the trigger has an inbuilt hydrostatic over pressure set to 3.3mpa to protect the hose and operator.
- Safety, the trigger has automatic shut off once the trigger is release and then a spring loaded latch automatically locks the trigger into the off position.
- The Fill Gun kit is made by SCG one of the worlds largest LPG valve manufacturer
- Model No: FGKIT-PAC
- Hose End Fittings: POL / CGA510 Male
- Auto Adapter : POL / CGA510 Female to Acme 1 3/4" Female
- 3/8 Camper / Companion
- Primus cylinder Adapter.
- Hose Length: 1200mm
This part is designed and manufactured for high quality and performance,
meeting the standards as specified.
Included in this kit
- 1 x fill gun and hose with male CGA 510 (BBQ/ POL) fittings each end
- 1 x each of 3/8 Camper Adapter.
- 1 x Primus cylinder Adapter.
- 1 x Automotive 1 3/4" Acme filler adapter
Feel free to contact us on 1300 307 795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LPG is a compressed flammable liquid. Only licensed, trained and competent personal should conduct any operation or repairs relating to an LPG systems, LPG Component or LPG Storage Vessels.
Be aware of your surroundings as LPG vapour is flammable and must be kept away from all ignition sources such as pilot lights and piezo igniters in hot water systems, open flames, cigarettes, welding and grinding sparks and any other potential ignition source. Avoid direct contact with liquid LPG as a freeze burn may result. One litre of liquid LPG expands to 270 litres of combustible vapour. Personal protective equipment must be worn when working with LPG.
Cylinders are designed to only fill to 80% of the water capacity to allow for expansion of the liquid with temperature changes. This 80% level must not be exceeded when filling an LPG Cylinder. Ensure the LPG storage vessel(s) are in date and in good repair prior to filling.
Appliances intended to use vapour must not be supplied liquid LPG. Catastrophic failure may result.
Ensure all connections, seals, hoses and valves are clean, undamaged and in good repair prior to carrying out any operation. All connection must be check for leaks with a non-corrosive leak detection fluid prior to operation.
Keep all LPG Storage Vessels out of reach of Children.
Improper installations and repairs could result in serious personal injury and property damage.